Calling all Distributed SQL Fans! Presto Summit July 16th at Facebook
Together with our friends at Facebook, we are excited to announce the first-ever Presto Summit!
We look forward to seeing Presto users, committers, and other big data analytics enthusiasts at this free, all-day event on Monday, July 16th at the Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
The Presto Summit will feature talks from some of the largest Presto users in the world:
The Presto Summit agenda will provide valuable opportunities to network with and learn from Presto community members. Session topics include:
- Project update from the creators of Presto (Martin Traverso & co)
- Presto geospatial functions developed by Facebook and Uber
- Running interactive analytics on Presto at LinkedIn
- Cost-Based Query Optimization from the creators at Starburst
- How Lyft deploys Presto at scale on AWS
- Scaling Presto via containers at Netflix
- Presto in financial services at FINRA
- New Presto connectors to Elasticsearch (built by Uber) and Iceberg (from Netflix)
The event is completely FREE to attend, but space is limited and time is running out so please sign up today!